Down Payment Assistance Options
One of the most common misconceptions about purchasing a home is that you need a 20% down payment to get a mortgage. While that used to be true, that is no longer the case. Mountain West Financial Inc. is a leader in affordable housing solutions, from down payment assistance grants to interest-free second mortgages and other special mortgage programs. There are several options for those who want to achieve the dream of homeownership - and we want to guide you through that process.
- Mountain West Financial® offers over 125 different Down Payment Assistance Programs.
- Deferred payment silent seconds, Forgivable silent seconds, Matched savings programs, Mortgage tax credits, Housing Finance Agency Programs and Grants are all different forms of Down Payment Assistance that are available.
- Programs can be used for down payment, closing cost assistance and more!
- Not limited to first-time homebuyers.
- Options available for FHA, VA, Conventional, and USDA Home Loans.
- Specialty programs available for teachers, firefighters, police officers, Veterans and more!
- Down Payment Assistance programs available in Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
- Use our exclusive Down Payment search tool to see what programs you may be eligible for:
Our Mortgage Loan Professionals are waiting to help you. Discuss your needs with one today!