FHA High Balance Home Loans:
For Loan amounts above $420,680
- 3.5% down payment
- Available in counties where the FHA loan limits are above $420,680
- Minimum 620 FICO required
- Gift funds permitted
- Up to 6% seller credits
- Requires upfront and monthly mortgage insurance
- Available for single-family, multi-family homes, condos, PUDs
- Available for both purchases and refinances
- Loan amounts up to $970,800. Maximum loan amounts vary by county, call for full details.
Looking to get more out of your FHA loan? Here are some FHA loan options you may not know about:
To learn more about the standard FHA Loan, for loan amounts under $420,680, click here.
The Energy Efficient Mortgage (EEM), can be paired with a FHA or VA to finance energy conservation improvements into the loan with no additional qualifying.
Members of state public agencies or retirement systems may be eligible for our exclusive CalPATH & PATH Home Loan Program which features reduced lender fees, competitive rates and a free rate float down. The PATH and CalPATH programs are exclusive to Mountain West Financial, Inc.